Thursday, October 30, 2008

bulbo

1)Do you always answer your phone?
yes if I realized it.. hehe
2) Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I think it's going to be my mom, or my other friends from that side of the world ;)
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
dark blue? hehe I love blue so much ^^
4) Do u Like Dr Pepper ?
no
5)Do you own a digital camera?
yes
6)Have you ever had a pet fish?
yes
7) Favorite Christmas song?
um.... the drummer boy? hehe
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
mini chaps!.. er... maybe not.. it's too long to wait for my next birthday lol
so.. it's going to be .. .. .. um.. .. I think just the money would be ok. ;)
9) Can you do push ups?
not a real push ups though lol
10) Can you do a chin up?
.. never try hehe
11)Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
both? :)
12) Do you have any saved texts? Who are they from and what do they say?
I just never erased them
13) Ever been in a spore flyer?
nope
14) Do you have an accent?
I don't think so
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
last song.. .. Because I'm a girl?
16) Plans tonight?
french restaurant
17)Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
yeah sure
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
train ticket, croissant for breakfast, lunch
20) Current worry?
reports, exams, and that f*****g banquet
21) Current hate right now?
tong-tong kosong!!!!!!
22) Met someone who changed your life?
everyone that passed by
23) How did you celebrate in the past New Year?
Partying in Stravinski Hall, Montreux
24) What song represents you?
Shut Up - simple plan
25) Name three people who might complete this?
um.. I, don't, know.. hehe
26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
yup, NOT to be a volunteer in this so individual class
27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
not yet
28) Do you have any tattoo/piercing?
piercing
29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I don't know
30) Does anyone love you?
I'm sure about that
31) Would you be a ninja?
it would be cool hehehe
32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower, hehe
33) Ever had someone sing to you?
yes!!!! ^^ such a nice memory :)
34) When did you last cry?
yesterday
35) What is in your pocket?
don't have pocket now
36) Do you like to cuddle?
yup
37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
no
38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
me!! hehe
40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
er.. in my house? 3
41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
old
42) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
it's ok
43) What is something your friends make fun of you for?
er... my secret admirers?? lol
44) Do you like to play Scrabble?
not really
45) What are you saving your money up for right now?
to survive until next internship without asking any money from my parents ^^
46) When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
can't remember
47) What song do you want played at your funeral?
.. never think of that. maybe my immortal? hehe
48) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
chatting with my room mate
49) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
what time is it??

No comments: