Tuesday, October 14, 2008

confusions

I know that you're not mine
nor that I am yours

I know you're thinking about another girl
and you're so happy because of it

I know that I'm nothing for you
and you are something for me

though you are with her
I sincerely wish for your happiness and happy for you
nor that I hold any grudge for your beloved
I really am

I'm content just to be your friend
to hear your words
and tell you mine

though I don't hope for you anymore
but you still have that spell on me
no matter how blue I am
or how desperate I am
you are the only one that can bring laughter to me

I don't even understand why
I really am happy for you
and wish for you and her to be happy
I am a bit sad, but I'm also happy
I'm supposed to be jealous
but I'm not

I gave up on you
gave up on my hopes
but you still cast your spell
it's supposed to be futile!!!

I don't know anymore...
maybe it's because we are really good friend???

No comments: