Sunday, October 19, 2008

questions and songs

ok, got this from my friend's blog, Uti.
and... iseng aja hehehehehehehehe

copy paste ya ti... hehehehe
xp

RULES:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

ABSOLUTELY NO CHEATING PLEASE!

1. How are you feeling today?

you were mine-avril lavign (.. I am mine?? hehe)

2.Will you get far in life?
that's how you know-amy adams (yeah.... that's rite)


3. How do your friends see you?
tanggled-maroon 5
(... no comment lol)

4. Will you get married?
nothing in this world-paris hilton (er...... .. .. .. .. .. lol)


5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Like a rose-A1


6. What is the story of your life?
she's the one-robbie williams (lol... of course.. lol)

7. What was high school like?
Umbrella-rihanna (???? lol)

8. How can you get ahead in life?
fix you-cold play (rite, fix the wrong things?? hahaha)


9. What is the best thing about your friends?
relax, take it easy-mika (lol.... yer.. friends to make everything fun ^^)


10. What is today going to be like?
together when...-ayumi hamasaki


11. What is in store for the weekend?
marry me today-jolin (.............. wow................ not going to happen though lol)


12. What song describes you?
grace kelly-mika (yeah.. I could be very different depends on situation and people lol)


13. To describe your grandparents?
before the dawn-evanescense (yeah... before the end of the day......)


14. How is your life going?
I never let go-TVXQ (... hm.. I think so... )

15. What song will they play at your funeral?
Higher-thelma aoyama (for my soul???? lol)


16. How does the world see you?
etre une femme-anggun (lol...)


17. Will you have a happy life?
brown eyes-destiny child


18. What do your friends really think of you?
what I want is what I got-N'synx (wow.. hope so.. hehehe)

19. Do people secretly lust after you?
the little things give you away-linkin park (I take this.. as.. no?? hehehe)


20. How can I make myself happy?
magic castle-TVXQ (yeah, my kingdom of imagination)

21. What should you do with your life?
miss sarajevo-u2 (become one?? lol)

22. Will you ever have children?
I don't have to try-avril lavign (lol)


23. How do you picture yourself 5 years from now?
I got sunshine (yay ^^)


24. What is best to describe your special someone?
I believe my heart-duncan james & keedie (wow...... so true.... lol)


25. What is in store for you in this coming month?
first love-nikka costa (lol... well, it's good then, but.. certainly not my first love lol)


26. What would your life be 10 years from now?
big girl you are beautiful-mika (er.. I'm getting fatter???? lol)


27. Will you be successful?
last letter-thelma aoyama (don't get this one though)


28. How was your childhood like?
don't stop the music-rihanna (lol.. don't think so though xp)


29. What song best describes your mood right now?
since I found you-christian bautista (lol.... yeah, since I start to write this blog...)


30. How was it answering this survey?
jika saja bisa-casanova (lol.........)

1 comment:

GODevil said...

lol ^^