Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ngantuuuukkkkk

......
aku ngantuk.....
>.<
pantatku masih sakit banget gara" naik kuda tadi pagi.
yah walaupun aku seneng banget, tadi aku da bisa cantering, though not totally great, I'm still learning anyway.
dan gw yakin banget... besok........
it's going to be much WORSE!!!!
not only for my ass, but also for my legs and back.
T.T
horse riding not only consume time and money. it also consume your energy A LOT, trust me on that. lol
I only rode for an hour today, and I'm going to rode for 5 hours on Sunday!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I think I'll skip all of my classes on Monday!!
LOL

gw rencananya lagi mo buat report events..
but here I am.. I ended here again...
lol

why is it so hard to concentrate on my formal writings?
and I ended up writing here in my blog informally, for my own pleasure.
why????????
this is not the first time, and I'm really sure that this is not the last time.
I'm supposed to struggle on the impacts of Edinburgh Military Tattoo!!!!!!
anyway.. I'm not in a mood at all now
xp

I felt lonely...
and I want to be alone in the same time.
I want to be accompanied by someone
but I prefer to lock my self in my room.
why??

how could a contrary feeling exist in the same time?

I laughed a lot today, but still I felt this alone at night.
what is wrong with me?
what is it the thing that my heart unconciously miss?
what is it that I want to find and have??

my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier...
my mind started to drift away from reality..
but yet, I still try to be awaken..

dan lihatlah betapa tidak sinkron lagi tulisanku???
karangan yang telah kuawali dengan bahasa indonesia, diikuti dengan bahasa inggris....
ah..
sudahlah..
sudah males aku mikirnya...
separuh kesadaranku telah berada di alam mimpi...
and I'm still waiting for what, that I don't even know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...
Semangat pu!!!
terutama buat pantat kw...
hehe...

Vienne said...

dasar.... hahahaha