Sunday, January 20, 2008

oh no... not again!!

oh no..
it's happening AGAIN!!!!!

the same reason why I shut all the doors even the windows.
and now...
..
..
..
I'm sorry... I didn't mean to be like that..
sorry to hurt you,
but you take it wrong!!!!!
I didn't mean to be like that..
sorry...
my writings are abstract..
it's just everything that's in my mind..
for I wrote it for my friends..
only certain friends that actually really understand for those.
I wrote it for THEM
sorry for the miss understanding...
>.<
I really am....
and for the things that you said...
sorry...
but...
no..
I can't..

not all that you think it's true!!
I'm sorry..
I shouldn't give you any hope like that..
it's not what I meant.
no...
I'm not ready for that
and maybe..
I will never be ready..

I can't start something new like that..
it's human to remember

I can't be that close to you anymore.
you know that..
and plizz..
face the truth...
it will never be come true..

go on with your life
live the fullest of it
look back for wisdom

No comments: