Saturday, January 12, 2008

my 2008 Resolution

I just read an email from my long lost auntie...
^^
It's been a long time since the last time we are in touch, and I'm really happy!!!
apparently she asked me about my 2008 resolutions, and I just realize that I need one after all!!!
Thanks for asking ^^
so, here we go...
  • get honor for my first semester. it means that I must have 90 for my average, well, just hoping. hehe
  • work well for my internship. I'm going to have my internship at school starting this 28 jan
  • be independent. I wish I could save the money from my internship to support myself, so my parents just need to pay for my education and I could provide the rest of the money my self.. (oh I'm really wishing for this one)
  • study well for my second year starting in September
  • have fun, without doing the things that I already promised to my self that I will never do. Though most of my friends here doing them.
  • get a good boyfriend (well, if God give me one.. hahaha, if not.. it's ok, I'm just gonna wait till I met the right one xp)
  • have a better personality

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good plan and very good wish... That's not a common wish... That is a wonderful wish... Hopefully u'll get what u wish...

Vienne said...

Thanks
^^

though reachin the honor is going to be very hard for me coz I screwed up my F&B project..
T.T

but.. just hope the best for the rest..
^^