Thursday, January 24, 2008

Exam's over!!!!!!

yay...
exam's over!!!
no more exams...
hehehehe

^^

btw.. I didn't study today..
hahahaha
and I had 3 exams!!!!!
coz... I really overslept..
xp
..
hahahaha

the worst one is... hospitality studies...
I thought it's going to be like other exams...
with true or falses, multiple choices, short anwers, and 1 essay question...
but..
..
..
you know what happened????
for 2 hours exam, the longest exam that we have..
coz the others are 1 hour, 1 hour 15 minutes, 1 hour 45 minutes....
it's just 6 ESSAY QUESTIONS!!!!!!
6!!!!!!
when I open the exam paper today...
I just stared at it for 5 minutes... without doing anything!!!
xp
well..
who cares...

it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even the WSET is over...
the wine and bar kinda again...
xp

time to the practical...
time to party... though maybe I won't get one..
hahaha
xp

No comments: