Saturday, January 5, 2008

Deep regret

Dear,
sorry that I have long not spoken to YOU,
sorry that I live my life in my way and forget YOU
though saying your name everyday
doesn't mean that I remember YOU everyday..
looking for YOU only when I need YOU
even then, sometimes forget to say thank you
but I know you are always there
waiting for me to notice YOU in my wonderful life
that YOU set up secretly only for ME
watching me quietly in my days
waiting for ME
now and on,
please just remind me
make me stop in a minute or even in a second
to notice YOU
to be grateful for everything that YOU gave
..
..
^^


Adding:
The best song that describes my deep regret:

(Indonesian version)

CINTA SEJATI
Saat kurenungkan hidup bersamaMu
seringkali ku melupakanMu
berjalan sendiri seakan kumampu
lalui tanpa kekuatanMu
Smakin berat beban hidupku
Smakin kumenjauh dariMu
Namun ada cinta yang tak pernah berlalu
cinta yang kudapat dari Mu
tlah teruji lalui rintangan sang waktu
Kau mati bagiku...
Berkorban untuk diriku....

(english version)

TRUE LOVE
When I think about living my life with YOU
very often of me forgetting YOU
walk alone as if I could
through it all without YOUR strength
The harder my life
the more I went away from YOU
But there's a love that never gone by
the love that I got from YOU
it has passed the trials of time
YOU've died for me...
sacrificed for me...

No comments: