Tuesday, January 29, 2008

my frist days of work

work work work
what so special about working?
it's tiring!!!!
I'm so tired!!
I am!!!
just finished the second day of work, and I'm so tired...
though actually it's not much different with the works that I've done in Market Place before, but of course now with longer working hours and more things to do that now I'm a stagiere, not just a student.

there are 3 other students that work in cafetaria too, Tammy, Danang, and Akiebu. and for French restaurant, it's Silavaria and Ian. I think all of us could do well.. or I hope so.. hehehe

Plus, now we have a new chef, a Vietnam chef!!! at last... the food in Market Place has a little bit of flavor!!! not like before.. tasteless.. well, no offense but.. a.. um.. to be honest... sometimes, you know sometimes the food is great. but.. um.. usually,.. not that good..
XD

since now I'm working in that place.. I really hope that the food is good.
really good.. hehehe

well, talking about food.... I'm hungry now...
hahaha

No comments: