Wednesday, January 16, 2008

facing the past

I'm sorry I don't give you any of my news for a long time.
coz I think it's the best for both of us, at least, until the time is better.
I didn't forget you, just to tell you
but I don't have that feeling anymore, I'm sorry

I really hope that you can have a better life
I am
never meant to hurt you..
really..

specially in the worst of time of yours
though I want to comfort you, I don't know how

you said you still miss me.
I'm sorry for causing so much pain in you
I know how you feel and how hurts it could be
coz I've been in that position of yours myself..
and I'm sorry for that.

All that I can offer to you is friendship.
a pure friendship.
could you take that?
would you accept that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what i said 'bout using the word "dear"?

Vienne said...

hahaha..
ok ok
xp

Unknown said...

oh dear ,may i be your aaaaaaa hahahahaha please... *shake hand and nice smile