Saturday, January 12, 2008

need to study

this Monday.. kithcen exam.
this Tuesday.. French exam
this Friday.. information system exam.
and the next week....... the 'whole' exam is comin....

..
..
..
I have to study
I know I need to study
I really really have to start studying from NOW!!!!!!!
but.. .. .. ..
dunno why..
I don't have the spirit to study
I act as if as I'm still in a holiday

plizz
God, help me, give me spirit to study
avoid me from temptations NOT to study..
coz the only thing I need to do now is..
studying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... U juz nid to force urself to do all ur best for only 5 up to 6 days in preparations... coz ur time will not wait for you... Make it as a very impressive things that u could do...

Vienne said...

yay.. I'll try the best to study..
haha
xp
wish me luck
^^