Sunday, December 7, 2008

For those who thinks my world is perfect

I've been living in a dream
in a place where everything is exactly as I wished
though reality is near
it's covered with a thick mist
though sometimes I got some glimpse
I ignored them
take it as a nightmare
and go on in my dream

in this mind...
my world is wonderland
so beautiful
the perfect picture
a painting without flaw
my little ball of crystal

That's what I seems to be
and that's what you think

but the reality of it...

I'm not living in a dream
but I wished I lived in that dream

I'm no princess
that's innocent and naive
who knows nothing of the world
I might seems to be one
but I'm not

the flaws of my life
are covered and decorated
you'll never seen them
unless you know to the core of me
my life is not perfect
nor that I always happy

you think that I have everything
but.. what is everything???
could anyone would ever have everything???
we live in a real world
not a fairytale
even in fairytale, there's always an evil witch

what make you so envious of me?
that you try to ruin my world
that is not even near to perfect??

how could you betray
someone that never betrayed you?

Avenged is something that is formed in my mind
but what for??
for misunderstanding my world?
I could only pity you

I do have flaws
I'm not innocent either
sadness, betrayals, depression, loneliness
are friends that come to visit every now and then

It's like having a long trip
walk slowly, enjoy the view
should I crossed path with wolves
I just cantered away
left them behind
they might have bitten me
but it's not a reason to hunt all of them down
just go on with the journey
enjoy the forest
trot and canter for fun

no one has a happily ever after kind of life
it's just the way you live your life
the way you treat others
the way you think of yourself
that makes as if you lived in a dream
a sweet dream that everyone dreams about

No comments: