Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My words as Isabella Swan

you told me to go on with live
mortal life

pretended that you've never existed
not just in my life
but in the whole world

you took away all of the proof of your existence
you didn't left any trails
nothing that I could treasure
not even a shadow

can't you see that it's so cruel??
to leave me behind with all of these tears?

you said mortal memory is fragile
it'll fade with time

at least....
let me remember you as my sweet memory
left me something that I could treasure till the end of my life

don't ask me to pretend that you never exist
for you are special for me
in every way that I could describe

the way you left me now
hurt me so deeply.........................

So deep
that the pain will still lingers
till the time I won't feel any pain anymore

No comments: