Friday, December 19, 2008

The end of New Moon

Yup, you guessed it.
I've finished!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^

it's so nice reading it.. I never could let to any book when I almost reach the end of it. I just couldn't... I'll keep reading, reading, and reading until I reach the words "the end" or "to be continued". Weird??? Sure it is... But.. I just couldn't help it. hehehe

I started get glued to it since the part when Bella has to go Italy, to save Edward from provoking the Volturi Family... Maybe part of it.. because I was really thrilled... at last... after tons of chapters with no Edward Cullen in those... Well, he isn't the reason why I read the book.. But, the story is about a girl that falls in love with him, it's a love story.. and those chapters are about brokenhearted, pain, delusion, and all of that sort of negative feelings of a brokenhearted girl.

it's just... not something that I would love to read about. hehehe
Not because that it also reminds me of my own past experience of post broken relationship, but I am used to... feel the characters emotions in the book. Specially the ones that are the protagonists. I'll feel happy when it's a happy ending, when something sad happens, I could cry with them.
Silly???
Yes, I guess I am.
XD

Now that I've finished the book, with a happy ending, I couldn't be happier. And now, the book took me to a scene, a city... an old one, that brought a lot of imagination to me. A city that practically within my reach, Volterra, a small city in Italy. And now... I'm having a holiday.... now, I don't need a visa to go to Schengen countries.... God, this is really tempting me!!!!!
I would really love to go there. I am.
The only string that bounds me to where I am now... is money.
Right, I don't have the money to support my leisure tourism. Though, actually, yes I have the money.. but.. NO. It's the money that I intend to keep at all cost, it's for something that is very urgent and unpredictable. So, I couldn't let go my insurance just for a moment of euphoria, right???

Anyway, I put Volterra on the list of places that I definetly go if I have the chance!!!
^^

This is the end of my New Moon...

2 comments:

~'FeN'~ said...

bu, aku lagi baco breaking dawn sekarang...
hohoho...

la nonton lom?
aku belum na...

btw, men kau mau, aku kirimin pdf nyo...
aku la ado 4 4 nyo...
padahal aku la beli buku nyo 3 ekok...
huahaha...

Vienne said...

blom >.<
twilight baru keluar 8 jan, dan itu pun dalam bahasa FRENCH!! >.<
hiks hiks hiks

mauuuu dong fen.. please.. kirimin hehehehehehehehe