Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Parcel has arrived!! ^^

Last Thursday night I was just curiously checking the books on internet.. it unexpectedly made me realized that I never had a package sent to me.. Well... now that I remember.... it's only once.. another online shopping. But that's it, I never received any letters apart from the letters I received from bank regularly. Honestly... I longed for letters or packages.... since my friends often received those things from their friends or family. Well, I never asked for them to my family or friends either... coz.. I don't really need anything, true. But.... still... somehow.. I keep checking the mailbox and hope for something would be there (though of course, it always nothing inside). XD

So... I decided to buy my own Christmas gift. Coz.. I know that my parents won't send me anything, though maybe I'll get some presents from my friends in Switzerland. And I'll spent Christmas in here anyway, most probably with only some of my friends, small little celebration without anything much to expect. For New Year... I'll spend it by working. Yup.. working. I'm not that dissapointed though, cause... er... nothing really special that I could do anyway.

Last year I did speant my new year's eve partying in Montreux. It's a grand Party with 21 great DJ's. It was really fun, but tiring in the same time. I remembered I was fighting with the urge to sleep in the train station while waiting for the first train. And even in the train I need to stand all the way up to Leysin since, all of the people went partying and went back with the first train.. It was very crowded. And when I eventually reach my room, I couldn't go to bed without shower, it's something that I just can't do.. and eventhough I'm very tired, I only could sleep for 3 hours, and then I couldn't sleep anymore. It was fun while partying, but the after party is not that really fun.... So I decided not to go there again this year.

So... I came to a resolution... I'll buy something for myself. Then.. the 2 books that I've been dreaming for months..... Brisingr (the 3rd book of Eragon) and New Moon (the 2nd book of Twilight). ^^
It's really cheap anyway, it's cheaper than if I bought from the bookstore. Not to mention if they have the book in english!!! Almost everything here is in French. So.. I'm really happy about it. For these past few days...... I've the feeling of excitement that I've never experienced for quite a long time.. It's fun.

I counted the days...
I keep remembering it...
There's something that I'm waiting for..
and the best thing is...
I know that it's coming!!!!!!
For sure!!!
hehehe
^^
I felt like a little girl again all of a sudden. Like a child that is waiting for Christmas to come, eager to unwrap all of the boxes under the Christmas Tree.

And... the package came!!! Today!!!!
I'm soooo happy ^^

Though... maybe if it came longer....
It would be more fun....
coz I'll still have something to wait for..
hehehe

No comments: