Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Brokenhearted...

I decided to start reading the books. I know, I know... those are Christmas presents... I am not supposed to touch the books before Christmas!!! I know...... >.<. I also think that way.... But.. I'm going to spent 6 days of my holiday to work, and I still have that 2 reports to be done, Plus that 1 presentation, and those exams that are coming..

Especially one of my lovely teachers insisted us to read the text book and lots of other theory books to support our analysis!!!! It seems that I've found my boyfriend for the next 3 weeks.. : Marketing and Front Office books.... (sigh...... >.<)

How about the books that I just received????
Well, I planned on finishing them by the end of this week!!!!!!!!
lol
^^
XD

I started with New Moon, with the so perfect boyfriend, Edward Cullen.....
After I read few chapters..... there goes my romantic dreams....... he left Bella!!!
I've always been drifted along with the story of the book that I read, sometimes I could be drowned so deep that I could completely forgot the real world that I am in. And now.. when the story went to the side that I never favor (but I know a total all the time happy story would be very boring), I am in a point that I need a break of reading. It means that I won't continue reading until I'm ready. XD

My feeling right now.. would be best describe as... brokenhearted.. as a girl and a reader, it would be normal for me to place myself as the girl protagonist, especially if the story is from inside her eyes. Now that she is brokenhearted and the way they parted is just... so painful that I could almost felt the despair within myself. The best thing to describe it is the Evanescence song, My Immortal.

I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Coz your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone,
But though you're still with me, I've been all alone all along

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me, me, me, me

No comments: