Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Banquet,

why is your shadow still above my head?
why do I still thinking about you
and be deeply burdened by it?

I should have been over you
You should be only history for me
cause our relations are over!!!
Well, not completely though,
since I still need to see you
and we have some business undone

I'm so tired of you
honestly, I am
if I can, I want to run away
leave you behind
run away
forget everything

I hate all the problems that you brought me
I hate all of the sorrow that I have to feel
I'm so tired
physically
mentally

because of you,
I felt so exhausted
that made me tired of being care
Why should I care,
if anyone else doesn't care?????
Why do I need to clean the mess that you made??

Why should I experienced such a bad time with you?
I expected something really nice with you
like before it used to be...

honestly,
it wasn't you really...
it's all the people that were involved in our relationship
other people
that ruin our relation
too bad, isn't it?....
but it's over now

should we cross our path later
I wish, it's going to be a more intimate relation
just between us
with the people that are going to strengthen it
not to ruin it
...

though I'm disappointed
I secretly keep a deep passion for you
.
.

No comments: