Sunday, November 15, 2009

we don't need a hero

I was just about to do my facilities design when this topic occurs to me....
like usual, I'll do anything to distract me from the actual things that I need to do lol.. but I will still do it anyway in the end, because I have to.
anyway, here we go,



Why do they want to be our hero?
it's not the only thing that will make us value them

even though if it's true,
but becoming our superman doesn't mean literally to be able to fly
or lift a car with a hand
nor that they have to save our life
from a life-death situation
do you know how small the percentage would be
if they want to be able to do that??

to be our hero is enough just to be there
they don't have to solve anything
just being there to listen and support us,
it's all that we need
how long will it take for them to realize this??

we don't need a superman
nor a spiderman
we could go paragliding if we want to fly
mountain climbing if we want to climb high things
what use will we got for laser eyes?

we don't need a hero
we need companions
a person to get through the day
and share the tears and joys


---------

'

No comments: