Monday, November 8, 2010

Such a Blessing.....

I love learning aikido and shinkendo so I decided to continue and try to find a place which is accessible for me. Luckily I could find one from a teacher came from another city, he came every Monday to the Japanese School here in my city, and I can join them. I felt so happy that I could continue my hobby.

Though yeah... there are some hardships that I need to handle, I need to walk up to the Japanese school like 20-25 minutes walking up the mountain and now in the winter, with all of the snows. Also how to cope up with all of my reports in school..

But then I decided that I need to do some exercise, and this is my hobby too. So it's just something like a force to myself that I need to do some exercise each week and I need to be able to manage my time better. Even like now in my reports week, but I decided to still go. Partly, it's also because the class is so small and I don't feel comfortable to skip classes. The teacher had been so nice to drive up here for like 45 minutes drive from his town.

Apparently he is also a very gentle and nice person. He asked me if my parents going to pay for the lessons, so I answers the truth, no I'm paying it. Then he just torn the payment paper and said that I don't need to pay. He was so nice........... Actually I don't mind paying even honestly I also have a tight budget.

Actually, I am in a state of saving money because I'm not sure if I'm going to be employed later on, and so I need to save as much money as possible for savings later on. And this news came when I'm somehow trapped between unfinished reports.. I took it as such a blessing. Thanks God, thanks my teacher :)

So I have decided that I'm going to make cake/cookies to the class next time when I have time to make it :)



Ok now... I really really need to go back to the reports >.<

No comments: