Monday, November 29, 2010

Make up.....


I don't know why... suddenly I'm looking at the make up tutorial videos in YouTube....

Honestly, I'm not really a make up girl, most of the days you'll find me without make up. Even if I do wear make up, most likely it's only an eyeliner and a little bit of eye brows and that's all seriously.

If you saw me in a full make up... which is very very rare... usually it's for a very important party like my family wedding or something. Even I don't wear proper make up for my diploma graduation ceremony.... I know sometimes I'm pathetic as a girl.. My mother, aunties even grand aunt already suggest me to wear more make up, and encourage me to do it every single day....

Well.... they succeed to make me wear make up more often.. but still not everyday :D


It's not that I can't do make up... I can..
But... well... I'm just too lazy most of the time. Make up took time, and honestly sometimes make up bothers me. If suddenly it rains or you did something that made you sweat.. your appearance is even worse with make up.. Okay, you can wear waterproof products... but then you also need to use special other product to actually clean your face.

Oh there you go, another part that I don't like... cleaning your face took longer than usual plus also the feeling of wearing make up somehow makes my face oilier... and I don't like that.

hahaha yup, it's just all of the reasons why I don't wear make up most of the time...

Though I also realize that it's impossible for me to not wear make up especially later on when I'm officially in the career path. Make up is part of woman's clothes. Sooner or later I do need to wear make up....... >.< I guess... I really need to accustom myself to use make up from now... well... not the full fledged make up of course... just a simple one... maybe more on the eye... or maybe with powder.... not lipstick... I don't like those since I was young. :D I remembered when I was little, I was one of the bride's maid for my uncle's wedding, so they put make up on me. But I hate the feeling of wearing lipstick.. when no one was looking, I took it off hahahahahahaha :D



Anyway... from the videos that I watched.. This girl that doing the tutorial video, she also gave tips for healthier skin.. and yups.. it goes back to a healthy life style. I guess I do need to improve my healthy life style again... I did improve it before but then it goes back again to the unhealthy style... and now... I guess I really do put back the standard and improve :D

Well.. if I have a nicer skin.. it means less make up!!!! hahahahaha

No comments: