Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pressure's off but here he comes again...



Yup, did I ever tell you that I had a very relax days last week? Just because my midterm is past? and then we started totally with new subjects on the second part of the semester? Means that now we're just starting again and it also means that the projects would be far off later on?

Truth is... all of the above is just 'or so I thought...'

Last time... I could say I was underestimating my projects, I'm not really prepared yet for them and suddenly the deadline is in front of my eyes and I really felt that I should have done better by preparing better. I should have done it earlier is the sentence that always rang in my head. Not that I don't have enough time to do them, I do have enough time, I could finish all of them on time...
But still... I think I could have done better.

So.. here I am, in my second week of new subjects, sitting in the Library with books around me.
Yeah.. no kidding.....

I know some people do thought of me as a nerd or a diligent student or something. Truth is... I'm not as nerdy as they thought. I do take my time to relax, watch movies, going out, do my stuff and put my projects on a later date. Usually there are people pushing me around to finish my things early, that's how I finished early.
I remember during my high school, there are several people that always waiting for my home works because they need to copy it or to make it as the base of their work... so they keep pushing and asking me when I am finished.... That's how I actually finished my projects earlier.. and now without them catching my tails all the time, I'm pretty relax, and that's the truth.

So.. I think it's because of that thought of I should have done better, that drives me to start early. I made it clear in my calendar of when I should start doing each of my project and the preparation. I'm actually also glad that I had a new friend that is a workaholic, she started way early and done so many things... I think it's also a push factor for me to actually focus and serious at my studies and projects.

And yes, I have decided to be the good student that start the projects early, do a proper research about them and make a nicely done reports. I'll start early now, well, it's not bad for an ending of university life in this school on the top of the ski resort mountain of mine right? It's time to actually practice the slogan of "work hard and play hard" :D


No comments: