Monday, December 14, 2009

repoooooooorrrtttsssssssss

Guess what happen this week?
Yup... that's right, REPORT-RALLY!!!!
Amazing isn't it??
4 report deadlines in a week... not counting the deadlines from the previous weeks!!
It's very common and predictable to have a or some mental breakdowns, yes it is very reasonable and understandable..
Well, what do you think will happen if you put 2 girls in a room, give 4 deadlines in a week with an effect camera???




Actually there are lots and lots more.. seriously!!!
But... well... er....
Yea, just leave it at that.....

------------------------------------


Okay, the next day.... Here's the update,
  • 1 report is down
  • second report is almost finished
  • the third report is unknown, but for sure almost finished
  • the last report..... I don't want to think about it yet
  • felt really bad because my camera is DEAD (yeah, ladies and gentleman, it's dead, RIP my lovely camera.... T.T)
  • got a ticket for a friend's party
  • really want to do the report, but felt obliged to at least show up
So... I showed up, starting to get ready just 15 minutes before the actual event start, so.. very not prepared for a party actually.. The party is 'SECRET', and it really is, we don't even know where it's going to be!! (well, I knew though, coz I saw the organizers ran back & forth to a certain room lol)

We were blindfolded then was led to the room, it was amazing, honest, it's a big classroom that I just went in the morning, plain big classroom. Guess, I can't even recognize the room if I didn't know before hand... Okay, I would recognize it after a minute, but still it was impressive.

The party at first was just so-so, and they have a table for BlackJack, got $50 chip as initial capital, I knew how to play it, just never tried it before. So, I decided to try, and... it turns out.. I love it. I was losing at first, but then start winning :D

Yay, I could say I was almost staying by the table the whole night. Well the entertainment then became more interesting, plus I'm getting a champagne, that kinda building my party mood in an instant too. The competitions was funny, it's worth cheering and laughing.

So, I was planning to stay there for a while, guess what? 'Nah.... I'll stay till the end, my second report is almost finished anyway." Then, I'm ending in having chips worth $230, well, just chips, no real money involved, but still it was so much fun. And.... I'm getting a lucky draw!!! The first time in my life I got something just for being lucky!!! It's a poker set, and they called me 'Poker Face'. Well, judging I won a poker set and I was by the gambling table more than half of the night.. yeah I guess I deserved it (though it was my first time trying! lol).


Well, at that night, I felt like very very lucky (forgetting about the death of the camera)... Thanks for my 2 luck ladies, my best friends, Cindy and Kiki. :D


---------------------------------------

No comments: