Monday, December 24, 2007

Counting Down to Christmas

Ok,
Thanks God, everything is running well
^^

We went to Aigle today,
though most of the stores are closed, but it's really nice to see all of the Christmas decorations around.
so, even though the weather is really cold, but I do feel really warm deep inside my heart.
As if that the Christmas decorations giving me the Christmas spirit..

Christmas....
Natal...
Usually we always link that with family gathering, having dinner together, opening Christmas presents...
but today... maybe I won't have ALL of those, coz I'm in Switzerland, far away from my family, from my homeland.. a place that I know, if I were there, I'm going to have all of those...
but... hey!!!
I'm having a GREAT dinner with 2 of my friends that I already consider as my little sisters, and that is FAMILY too!!!!
and about the presents.. hm.. let me think.. hey, I bought a pair of earings for myself.. and that could be my Christmas present, and.. Mandy also gave me a present that I haven't opened yet. I'm going to open it tomorrow, in Christmas!!
so.. My Christmas is perfect too!!!
^^

But, we also mustn't forget that Christmas is not only about THOSE...
It's also about God, how He is willing to come to our world to save us.
I went to Church this afternoon, just to pray, coz I didn't know about the schedule of the mass.
but when I went there, I saw the schedule..
and it's.. a minuit!!
Great!
I have seen the decorations, and it's amazing.
I'm going to Church tonite!!
hehe
I don't know why.. but.. I always feel comfortable and peace inside the Church..
a place that somehow.. feel like home.
^^

Thanks God for all of your blessings
^^

and for all of you,
Merry Christmas
^^

No comments: