Friday, October 7, 2011

Swiss Hotel Management School

I think.. I'm the same as most of the other students in the world... Criticizing their school/university most of the time but adores them still deep inside..

I would say I could find a lot of flaws of this school that I was attending, but was I happy when I was there? yes. Was I satisfied with my school? Maybe not really.. but yes I do as well. It is one of the greatest chapter in my life, and I had learn so many things in that place. So many things that I doubted I would get in other places, or even if I do.. it wouldn't be the same. It is the place that had shaped the 'me' right now. The place that I learned a new perspective in life and where my 'young' personality developed to a more mature personality that I had now.

Anyway, I read this article about the top 10 Hospitality schools in the world, and I was shocked... I knew that my school, SHMS, is in it.. But that it will be on the second place??? WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

I had no other words... I am just... PROUD :)

Top 10 international hotel schools favoured for use by the International hospitality industry

1. Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne

2. Swiss Hotel Management School

3. Les Roches International School of Hotel Management

4. Cesar Ritz Colleges Switzerland

4. Glion Institute of Higher Education

6. Hotel Institute Montreux

7. Ecole Hôtelière de Genève

8. IHTTI, School of Hotel Management in Neuchâtel

9. The Hague Hotel School International University of Hospitality Management The Hague

10. Zurich Belvoir Park

GfK Switzerland july 2011


No comments: