Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The good things that happen today

Today, well... I'm still nervous for my new work... Then several things happen...

Yesterday, I got an unknown caller on my cell during work orientation, of course I'm not picking it up and I have no idea who it was, and as usual, I'm not so interested to find out who... If it was important enough, they will call later, was my thought. But my boyfriend was asking me to call back. I wasn't really enthusiast about it, and I think he noticed that and gave me a hint that he knew who called.

That's it, my curiosity is at the maximum level, and I failed to make him break the news to me. I went to sleep with several guesses about what could it be... .. ..

So, yes, I can't wait to call the 'mystery' caller again and until I got them... it turns out to be a florist!! Okay, so it's flowers... :)
Unfortunately though that they can't deliver after 5pm and most probably I would be at home after 5 pm.... >.<
So... basically, they have to deliver it to my work place!! uh oh... it's gonna take some people attention.. and I don't want it... I'm not so comfortable to be on the spotlight sometimes.. depends on the situation.. and I think it's one of it..
I love the flowers, but I'm not thrilled about the part that it has to be delivered to my work place. Because, I have to tell some people about it to let the delivery able to come inside the area and deliver it, and as I was still in the orientation, they have to put the flowers somewhere else first and so and so...

But oh well... in the end I got the delivery... with even an extra surprise... a Teddy Bear!!!!







I do love roses, and yes I love teddy bears as well.... I was a little bit sad that I had to leave my teddy bears with him because I don't have any space to bring them to the states.. and now that I got one.. and it's from him.... :D :D :D :D

I am very happy :) Love love love love him so much :)




Ps: I got a fortune cookie tonight, and it says 'Someone is speaking well of you'. Well, in the position of new job... I do hope that it's true :) It really chase away all of the worries that I had :)

1 comment:

eyeIT said...

I'm very happy to read that you like my gift :)
Love you.