Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things to do before Graduation

Today I watched a short movie made by Kurt Schneider in YouTube.. It's basically a short movie made for the graduation.. It's sweet in a way and cute too.

One think that actually gave me inspiration is to make a to do list before graduation. This semester is also my last semester in university. I might not be taking any other education program which means it might be my last chance on experiencing university life.. It hits me like a big stone in the face... I never actually considered it that way, and now that I realized it.... I need to make my own list..

I don't want to graduate with any regrets about things that I've never done in university life. :D

I've started to make my list, and it also surprised me... I haven't done any crazy things during my university life.. I guess it's a good sign.. but also.. I think I need to experience the crazy things too.. coz it's my last chance anyway.

I have never been drunk before in my whole life.. but yea.. I guess I need to try it once.

I have never celebrate Halloween with really dressed up, so... this is also my last chance.

You could also say that I never make a move to the person that I fell in love with, and I think I need to do it too... well... if I fell in love in this last semester though.. if it's not.. then... it's fine :D

Ok.. this one is from my room mate, when I asked her for her suggestions and opinion... she told me that I need to just kiss a random cute guy. Because she said.. c'mon it's university life, you need to do that at least once!! Well... I guess that's true too.. I never kissed any guy which is not my boyfriend before... and yea... it's crazy university life anyway :D

I'll keep this list and up date it from time to time... I don't want to have any regrets when I'm graduating because of the things that I didn't do before... ^^

No comments: