Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BA update

Well, well......

I haven't updated anything for sometimes now.... well... truthfully I'm busy, but also.. occupied and of course... forgot hahaha..

The first snow has fell down here a couple of days ago, but ti's still a wet snow and it doesn't stay at all on the ground... so you can say it's like rain still, but it will be white and pretty soon :)
I also heard rumors from Asia that this year's winter is the coldest winter in 100 years....... Well.. it's not a good news at all for me. I'm living 15 minutes from school now and if it's going to be very cold... then it won't be good for me!! and I really hope that it's only a rumor, I mean... there's no such news about it here... so... it's only a rumor right?? :D

I have submitted the proposal of my dissertation, it's not as easy as I thought it would be honestly, but I think it should be okay. There are some things that I'm worrying about, like the way I'm going to do my primary research, seriously it's not really reliable way... but... I can't do it reliably. I don't have the time, connection or funds to do the proper research. So.. we'll see about the comments about it soon.

After the proposal... basically I'm in such a relax mood.. so I started watching some cartoons.. the "Nurarihyon no Mago" and "Avatar, the Last Airbender" :D
I love both of the cartoons a lot. Especially I also enjoy the opening song in Nurarihyon no Mago.. and it turns out that the band is Canadian-Japanese with this weird name "Monkey Majik", but they're amazing and I love all of their songs so far and so in love with the melody. Their songs already keep playing in my mind for a few days now but still persistent there :). If there's a guy that I quite like and sing "With You" by the band... I would be in love hahahahahaha.

Talking about love... my other best friend also just got a boyfriend recently. It's a nice event, since I could see that she's much happier now and the guy is also a good guy :D. And myself?? Still the same as always hahaha. Maybe I'm too picky, but lots of other girls also agree that in our environment right now there's not much decent choice.. so it's not only me! hahaha

So... also... why do I suddenly remember the blog?? Well.. got to write some reflective log for one of my assignments... yup.. it's just reminded me of this blog hahahahaha

well... back to the original plan.... assignments!!!! :D

No comments: