Sunday, October 24, 2010

If I die young....

I just listen to a song cover by Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider... If I Die Young.....

Well.. I'm not planning to end my life young, no I don't... but who could know what will happen? I hope I could live forever young.. but again, it's impossible unless vampires are real and I could become one. :D

But well no one could tell when someone would die, it's all in the God's hands. So... just in case if something happens to me and I die young... I would like to tell this to everyone...

Believe me.. I have enjoyed my life the fullest.

I have fell in love and experienced it.
I have lots of my friends that I could trust and share my life with.
I have seen half of the world with my own eyes.
I have played music, sung and danced to my heart content with all the melodies of the world.
I have met lots of people from all over the world that left tiny little foot steps in my life.
I have experienced flying.
I have swam in the ocean, lake and river.
I have went to the jungle, climbed the trees and experience the nature.
I have read hundreds of stories and create some.
I have taste lots of wonderful and amazing foods from all over the world.
I have seen the world from my point of view, learned the magic and fell in love with it.

I could say that I have no regret in my life, perhaps my biggest regret and despair is to die before my mother and father.

But believe me, if I die... I would be flying with the stars and explore the galaxies like I used to dream when I was young, I would be happy and you should too.


If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Send me away with the words of a love song
then you can go and celebrate
coz I'm going to a much better place
I would be singing and dancing all day
with no more worries and pain

No comments: