Friday, September 10, 2010

BA life is Starting...

My first week of BA has past now.

So.. how's my impression? It would be a very exciting semester I guess. Lots of my friends had gone because they have finished their BA while I'm doing the optional internship. I was afraid that I won't have much friends this semester but I was wrong. I made a lot of new friends :)

Though it's very different with the past few years of education, but I feel very excited and challenged now. Yes, it is harder. Yes I would need to put lots of efforts for this semester. But yes, I am excited as well. We need to read so many things just by the first week!! Well, the motto of the year is read, read, read and more reading. No joking, that's all the teacher was saying in the class. It seems that by the end of the term I would be falling in love deeply with those books.

But why am I so excited?
At last I felt that I'm really in a university and no longer in high school. I decided to live outside the school with one of my best friends, so we actually had to walk up and down every single day, which most of the normal university people need to do. We had a lot of independent studies now. More individual reports too. So... I think I'm going to enjoy this last semester :D

Things to do:
- buy the Lebara mobile number
- upload holiday pictures in Facebook
- read the article and book for MCD
- read the article for ACB
- make the power point for ACB
- read and do the test for CI
- sign up for IRF & the workshop
- update CV
- make the dissertation topic
- contact Royal Caribbean for primary research permission


No comments: