Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Favorite Things

This was one of my favorite song when I was young, and I have it in my iTunes, and I just heard it again, just when I actually feeling down, worried and sad. Well, it do cheer me up and the idea of listing my favorite things came up. :D
First, based on the original song, and.. So.. here we go...........


Morning dew on flowers and leafes and furs on teddy bears
little jewelries and warm woolen mittens
hot chocolates in a cold night
Colorful paper packages tied up with strings and ribbons

Black or white stallion and crisp apple streudels
the sound of piano, harp, and violins, and won ton with noodles
Starry nights

white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my hairs
Silver white winters that melt into springs
Sunny day with cool winds

Cute little children and lots of interesting novels
painting houses with lake and blue skies
hiking with friends and sweet desserts
sitting near fireplace in winter
dancing crazily with friends

go on a ride in a theme park
flying on the back of the horse
solving puzzles and riddles

THOSE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
:D

No comments: