Monday, January 11, 2010

Exam: Day 2

11.05 AM

Yup, I just finished Management Principles Exam!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!!!!!!!
One down, 2 more to go, go, go, go, go :D

Um.. just as I expected, it's not that hard but the questions are a bit tricky that I'm quite afraid.. I knew that I already made at least 1 mistake, well approximately around 7 mistakes in total (I hope less!!) without the essay.
The essay questions I had predicted, so.. not that hard, but I hope he like my answers lol
Oh well.... 2 more to go....

Yippiiee!!!!
:)

I'm waiting for lunch now, as soon as I have my lunch, I'll have a good sleep!!! (you should see me this morning, I was like trying so hard to be awake, but my whole brain just screaming 'sleep, sleep, sleep..... SLEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP' yup I was dozing off the whole morning.

No comments: