Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The kind of conversation you have on your last weeks of university

Here's one piece of conversation that we had during lunch today.....

Oh, here's some piece of information you'll need to understand the conversation below:
  • skip 3 times: verbal warning
  • skip 5 times: kicked out of the subject (you DON'T want this to happen)
  • next week is the last week of our university, and it means classes are over :D but.. also the deadline for all those monstrous reports..........

A: I don't want to come to class today..
B: No one wants to go to that class...
A: I think I'll skip.
C: Ugh.. I can't skip anymore, I already skip 2 times and I'm planning to skip next week. So...
B: Yea A, come for today and we'll skip all of the classes for next week.
A: But I don't think going to that class will give me anything useful..
B: No, we'll go to class today and we'll skip for the last week... c'mon A..
C: Yea, go to class today and we'll skip next week.
A: But I want to skip today AND next week as well
D: But then you'll miss too many classes
B: Yea, and xxx (censored for everyone's peacefulness) for sure will do the absences without fail.
A: I only skip xxx class once, so I can skip now, and the 2 classes next week as well. Coz that means I only skipped 4 times, and verbal warning at the end of semester is totally useless.
D: oh... wow... you only skipped once?
A: yup..
B: I already skipped twice... so.. c'mon A, go to class today and we'll skip all of next week classes together!!
A:..... I don't want to... it's useless......
C: oh there's xxx!! Now A.. you can't skip anymore
B: yup, xxx knows that you're here!!!
A: %^(*&%$#$%^&&*

In the class before it starts...

E: someone please tell me what are we doing here??
A: that's exactly what I'm thinking about!!!
E: yea.. what's this gathering about???
A: I just hope it's going to be something useful...... really.....
E: nah... we're going to waste our time.. again..

No comments: