Thursday, May 21, 2009

just thoughts

Begitu lama saya berhenti meng-update, sampai bingung harus mulai dari mana.....

yang sebenarnya ingin saya teriakkan......

I'M GOING ON A HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay!!!!!!!
^^

well... er... it's still on July though...
but who cares? just for the thought of it, excites me!
I'm going to Barcelona, Rome, and.. maybe Florence!!!!!
3 cities that I want to visit since a long time ago, and here's my chance! ^^

Am I going alone this time?
... almost (sigh....) >.<
luckily my friend Nickie is coming from UK to join me!!! ^^
We haven't met more than a year now. and now we're going on a holiday together... is such an awesome thing ^^
can't wait to finalize everything and then just wait for the happy days to come...

After a week around Europe holiday with Nickie, I'm planning to go back to Zug for a day or 2, just to organize my things for the last time before my flight to Atlanta.
Yup, I'm going to visit my sister again, and this time to take her daughter that is going to be born this July into my caring. ^^

Can't wait for the holiday
Can't wait to see my new, soon to be born, niece
and of course, last... but the best of all, my last day of work!!!!!!!!!!
(not that I don't like my job, but... well.... it's just... a happy thought.. hehehehe)


But... I still need to buy a handbag (quite big to suit my all-purposes in travelling) and a jeans (since my current jeans have holes now, HOLES!!! how could it be? I have NO-IDEA seriously >.<)

and... er... I think I need a bit diet.... coz I'm going to see my mom soon.... Yeah... I do need to reduce 2 or 3... or.. maybe 5 kg... >.<
but I think 2 or 3 is enough lol
I can't refused my ultimate joy in eating ^^

2 comments:

Valen said...

akirnya diupdate bu. haha.
slamet y uda holiday.
ida balek e?

Vienne said...

hehehe
iyo lamo nian e baru di update lagi hehe
blom holiday sih, agek bulan July pertengahan baru holiday...
dak sabar >.<
iyo aku dak balek taon ini, aku mesti ke tempet cc aku, dio nak baby sitter hahaha