Wednesday, September 3, 2008

nothing in particular... just bored bored and bored

hm....
let's see...
after so many times I wanna write here, but always failed.
The reasons:
1. I don't have time
2. I don't have internet facility when I want to write
3. when I do have those, I lost my mood to write already.......

yeah, that happen OFTEN!!!!

Well, now...
here I am in the time when I am supposed to do my internship report!!!!!!
Well, I've been dwelling in this stupid report for almost 2 days now and I supposed to spend my time having fun with my long lost friends!!!!
I just met them once, and I'll be back to Switzerland tomorrow!!!
and once is not enough!!!!!!!

But.. alas.. what else could I do???
they also quite busy with their university activities.
and my laptop was broken before so I lost the Microsoft Word, so I can't do my report in the time I want to do them (about few weeks ago).
My computer at home.. was so dusty that the keyboard is broken.
as if that I am not meant to do the report before.
lol

well, I think it's time for me to have dinner now.
I'm going to go to dentist later.
Yeah, facing my night mare ......

No comments: